Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Power of Three

Throughout time, the number three has been said to be a "magical number". I believe!!
My daughter was born on the 3rd month of 2003 and I think she's pretty magical. :)

You can find the important symbolism of three in everything from the holy trinity to the three wicked step sisters.

Today I found it on etsy...




This little squirrel has his nuts in a row! The acorns are made of fresh water pearls! I love the asymmetry if this little brass necklace!!








Reclaim, Reuse, Recycle: Reiter8
Handmade in Brooklyn, this pillow is made from upcycled sail boat sails!!

Available in Red, Green and Blue






I'm in love with this necklace!!
Made from a vintage brass hotel room number.

The artist says:
"The drop of the T-bar and number 3 is about 3 inches (naturally!)" <-- Now that's symbolism!









You can also check out these items from Whisper and Hush:





And feel free to link to your favorite number three items in the comments!



**As always, click the links below the pictures to redirect to the artists store.


1 comment:

  1. Love those 'acorns'! So sweet!
    I'm a big fan of powerful numbers.
    Thanks for including my recycled sail pillows.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio