Thursday, April 29, 2010

Green Thumb



I've never been able to grow things. My grandmother can, my sister can, even my 7 year old can. But it missed me somehow. UNTIL this year!

All of a sudden, this year I've been growing things. My goal for next year is to have a garden.

In my garden I want flowers, veggies and recycled record pinwheels!!!!!



Don't get excited just yet, that is just the back of the pinwheels. The front is hand painted.



These pinwheels are handmade by Christine Claringbold of ::Eye Pop Art::.

They are also in the new Uncommon Goods Mother's Day Catalog! (there is also a video of the pinwheels in motion over at UG... just click the link to redirect)

And seeing that my husband is a record collector, I have no excuse not to buy one!!!


Follow the Eye Pop Art blog by clicking ::here::... or by clicking the new widget to your right!

1 comment:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio