Wednesday, January 28, 2009

REAL Vintage Decor

Everyone can appreciate a good vintage find. I suggest, instead of going out to buy some mass produced art work, dig through you family photos.

I found these of my grandparents from 1957!!




The were taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway right here in the North Carolina mountains. My grandparents were at the ripe old age of 23.




I'll be hitting up the local flea markets and yard sales for the perfect frames.


*TIP* When looking for used frames, pay attention more to the detail and not the color. You can always buy a gold ornate frame and green plain jane frame and spray paint them the same color for a cohesive look.




How much do we love the photo above?? Days like this make life worth living. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio